AMS are experts in many methodologies, but are recognized as theoretical and application specialists in the Discrete Choice Modeling.
AMS have a profound understanding of the theory, processes and outcomes of the discrete choice, so we can give a better insight and create more unique implications of the research to decision makers.
We construct tailored experimental designs to best answer your difficult questions. Most of the times we use:
- Full Profile Fractional Factorial Designs,
- Partial Profile Fractional Factorial Designs,
- Mixed and Hybrid Plans,
- Availability Designs,
- Adaptive Design Techniques.
We estimate unique models for our customers to uncover further insight to better understand our clients market and opportunities:
- Hierarchical Bayes Models,
- Non-Compensatory Models,
- Response Variable Models,
- Importance Sampling,
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation,
- Individual Probit Models.
AMS always take care to constantly develop better, more innovative ways of discovering the insights to our client most important questions, working together with our academic colleagues.